WHY DO WE EXIST
- To be seen by Family Owned Business (FOB) / Small Medium Enterprise (SME)’s as an extension of their own resource base and to provide strategic not compliance services.
- To provide a range of services that are outside the skill sets of many existing FOB/SME advisers.
- To educate FOB / SME owners on the valuation of their business and the key risks and value drivers that will impact the value of their business.
- To work jointly with FOB /SME owners and their existing advisers to increase profitability, cash flow and business value.
- To prepare a detailed earn-out road map which addresses all options and key issues and agreed timelines.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
What's unique about The Rufus Partnership?
- Needs focused.
- Solutions based.
- We are business owners ourselves, have consulted to businesses over many years and so understand what dynamic FOB/SME owners want and need.
- We have built and sold businesses ourselves.
- We have developed a systematic approach to our solution based offering that significantly reduces the time and investment required by business owners to achieve mutually agreed objectives.
- We have entered into strategic alliances to ensure we are able to utilise the best tools, programs and solutions available.
7 CRITICAL ISSUES FACING SMES
- Spending too much time working in, rather than on their business.
- Struggling to attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Gen Y don’t see owners as role models.
- Record numbers are planning to sell.
- Generational successors are not interested.
- Are not prepared for succession.
- Unaware of their BUSINESS VALUE GAP.